- Patient Advocate: Have concerns? feedback? Tell us how we can do better.
- Confidentiality: How does Gannett protect my privacy?
- Health records: How do I request a copy of my health records?
- Eligibility: Can I use Gannett if I don't have Cornell's Student Health Plan (SHP)?
- Payment: How much and how do I pay for services?
- Insurance: Where do I find information about health insurance at Cornell?
- Care outside Gannett: How do I find other health services in the area?
- Referrals: Do I need a referral to see someone outside Gannett?
Welcome, new Public Health Fellows!
These recent Cornell grads use "near-peer" strategies to help Gannett promote student health.
Athletes have special nutritional needs
Cornell athletes (and others) can optimize their athletic and academic performance through better nutrition. Learn more
Do the right thing
Never let fear of legal or judicial consequences keep you from calling 911 for help in an alcohol or other drug emergency. Learn more