- Give us feedback: We want to hear from you!
- Patient Advocate: Have concerns? Tell us how we can do better.
- Confidentiality: How does Gannett protect my privacy?
- Health records: How do I request a copy of my health records?
- Eligibility: Can I use Gannett if I don't have Cornell's Student Health Plan (SHP)?
- Payment: How much and how do I pay for services?
- Insurance: Where do I find information about health insurance at Cornell?
- Care outside Gannett: How do I find other health services in the area?
- Referrals: Do I need a referral to see someone outside Gannett?
- Report concerns: Concerned about someone's well-being? Seen something illegal or unethical?
Athletes have special nutritional needs
Cornell athletes (and others) can optimize their athletic and academic performance through better nutrition. Learn more
Strive for balance every day
Nurture your body and soul each day. Get out and play; then rest beneath your favorite tree.
Do the right thing
Never let fear of legal or judicial consequences keep you from calling 911 for help in an alcohol or other drug emergency. Learn more