NOTE: changes to PATIENT PARKING in effect
< Learn more >
* * * * *
Making an appointment in advance is required for most services.
Scroll down for information about cancelling/rescheduling appointments and missed appointment fees.
Scheduling appointments by phone
Main Gannett phone number: 607 255-5155
(for all appointment types)
- Medical appointments: Call 607 255-5155 and press 2 during business hours
- Counseling (CAPS) appointments: Call 607 255-5155 and press 1 during business hours
- BASICS appointments: Call 607 255-4782 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Physical therapy & massage therapy appointments: Call 607 255-7217 during business hours
Scheduling appointments online
Most appointments can be scheduled online through myGannett, Gannett's secure patient portal. Log in using your CU web login information, enter your birthdate, and then select "Appointments."
» Exceptions include:
- CAPS in-person appointments – call 607 255-5155 (extension 1) during business hours
- BASICS appointments – call 607 255-4782 during business hours
- Massage Therapy appointments – call 607 255-7217 during business hours
- Staff and faculty: Gannett does not provide primary care services for employees. Please schedule with your own provider. Many of our appointments are available to you: review Gannett information for faculty and staff.
If you have any difficulty scheduling your appointment online, please call us.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
Please contact us before 8:30 am on the day of your appointment to cancel or reschedule.
NOTE: If your appointment is within the next 24 hours, please CALL during business hours to cancel/reschedule your appointment. We are working to fix this technical glitch, and apologize for the inconvenience.
A $20 missed appointment fee will be charged for appointments that are not canceled before 8:30 am the day of the appointment. This applies to both in-person and phone appointments.
If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we regret that we will not be able to hold your appointment time, and you will be charged the $20 missed appointment fee.
If you have questions or concerns, praise or complaints, suggestions or needs, please contact a Gannett Patient Advocate.