NOTE: changes to PATIENT PARKING in effect
< Learn more >
* * * * *
Making an appointment in advance is required for most services. (Please review information below about canceling appointments and missed-appointment fees.)
You may also call 607 255-5155 for 24-hour phone consultation with an on-call health care provider.
Schedule an appointment by phone
- Medical appointments: Call 607 255-5155 and press 2 during business hours
- Counseling (CAPS) appointments: Call 607 255-5155 and press 1 during business hours
- BASICS appointments: Call 607 255-4782 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Physical therapy & massage therapy appointments: Call 607 255-7217 during business hours
Schedule an appointment online
The following appointment types may also be made by logging into myGannett:
- Initial “brief assessment” phone appointments with a CAPS counselor
- Nurse visits, including:
- birth control options consultation
- contraceptive renewal
- depo-provera injection
- emergency contraception
- pregnancy testing
- urinary symptoms (female only)
- asymptomatic STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing
- blood pressure check
- cholesterol screening
- ear lavage
- eye exam for driver's license
- smoking cessation
- Allergy injections
- Well Woman (GYN) Visits
- Independent exercise sessions for already established physical therapy patients
If you do not see your health care need listed, please call to make an appointment (see above).
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
Please contact us before 8:30 am on the day of your appointment to cancel or reschedule.
By phone: call 607 255-5155 during business hours
Online: log into myGannett
A $20 missed appointment fee will be charged for appointments that are not canceled before 8:30 am the day of the appointment. This applies to both in-person and phone appointments.
If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we regret that we will not be able to hold your appointment time, and you will be charged the $20 missed appointment fee.
If you have questions or concerns, praise or complaints, suggestions or needs, please contact a Gannett Patient Advocate.