NOTE: changes to PATIENT PARKING in effect
< Learn more >
* * * * *
Making an appointment in advance is required for most services. (Please review information below about canceling appointments and missed-appointment fees.)
You may also call 607 255-5155 for 24-hour phone consultation with an on-call health care provider.
Scheduling an appointment by phone
- Medical appointments: Call 607 255-5155 (extension 2) during business hours
- Counseling (CAPS) appointments: Call 607 255-5155 (extension 1) during business hours
- BASICS appointments: Call 607 255-4782 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Physical therapy & massage therapy appointments: Call 607 255-7217 during business hours
Scheduling an appointment online
Most appointments can be scheduled online through myGannett, Gannett's secure patient portal.
- CAPS in-person appointments – call 607 255-5155 (extension 1) during business hours
- BASICS appointments – call 607 255-4782 during business hours
If you have any difficulty scheduling your appointment online, please call us (see above).
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
Please contact us before 8:30 am on the day of your appointment to cancel or reschedule.
By phone: call 607 255-5155 during business hours
Online: log into myGannett
A $20 missed appointment fee will be charged for appointments that are not canceled before 8:30 am the day of the appointment. This applies to both in-person and phone appointments.
If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we regret that we will not be able to hold your appointment time, and you will be charged the $20 missed appointment fee.
If you have questions or concerns, praise or complaints, suggestions or needs, please contact a Gannett Patient Advocate.