Services are now provided in our new addition, with our temporary main entrance on Campus Road. Learn more here.
* * * * * * * *
Scheduling an appointment in advance is required for most services.
Please scroll down for information about:
- pre-appointment questionnaires (REQUIRED for most appointments)
- cancelling / rescheduling appointments
- missed appointment fees
Scheduling appointments by phone
Main Gannett phone number: 607 255-5155
(for all appointment types)
- Medical appointments: Call 607 255-5155 and press 3 during business hours
- Counseling (CAPS) appointments: Call 607 255-5155 and press 3 during business hours
- BASICS appointments: Call 607 255-4782 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Physical therapy & massage therapy appointments: Call 607 255-7217 during business hours
Scheduling appointments online
MOST appointments can be scheduled online through myGannett, Gannett's secure patient portal. Log in using your CU web login information, enter your birth date, and then select "Appointments."
» EXCEPTIONS - the following appointment types must be made by phone:
- CAPS in-person appointments – call 607 255-5155 (extension 3) during business hours
- BASICS appointments – call 607 255-4782 during business hours
- Physical Therapy post-operation & workers compensation appointments – call 607 255-7217 during business hours
- Massage Therapy appointments – call 607 255-7217 during business hours
Preparing for your appointment
Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment. Bring your Cornell ID, plus your private health insurance card and pharmacy insurance card if you are not enrolled in Cornell's Student Health Plan.
Pre-appointment questionnaires (REQUIRED*):
Please complete your pre-appointment questionnaires before your visit by logging in to myGannett. (*NOT required for CAPS phone and in-person appointments, BASICS appointments, and allergy and immunization visits.)
- If questionnaires are not completed beforehand, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concerns, call Gannett at 607 255-5155 during business hours to discuss.
- If you do not have a Cornell NetID and can’t use myGannett, please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to complete questionnaires.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time. (PT patients: please call 607 255-7217)
By phone: call 607 255-5155 during business hours (PT patients: call 607 255-7217)
Online: log in to myGannett
- If you cancel after 8:30 am on the day of your appointment, you may be charged a $25 missed appointment fee.
- If you do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged a $25 dollar missed appointment fee.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you may be
asked to reschedule and to pay a $25 missed appointment
If you have questions or concerns, praise or complaints, suggestions or needs, please contact a Gannett Patient Advocate.