General phone number: 607 255-5155
To make the best possible use of your time and ours, appointments are required for most services. Some services (e.g., CAPS) have special appointment information listed on their pages (see links, below). If you want information about making an appointment that is not included here, please call 255-5155: we will do our best to assist you.
... by phone
- If you have an urgent need for an appointment, please call us to talk with a health care provider or counselor who will advise you and schedule you for a same- or next-day appointment.
- If you don't know whether you need an appointment, please call and discuss your situation and options with a nurse or counselor.
Additional information about making specific kinds of appointments can be found in the links below:
- BASICS (Brief Alcohol Screening & Intervention for College Students): 255-4782
- CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services): 255-5155
- HIV Testing: 255-5155
- Massage Therapy: 255-5985
- Medical Services: 255-5155
- Patient Advocate: 255-3564
- Physical Therapy: 255-7217
- Travel Clinic: 255-5155
- Victim Advocate: 255-1212
... on-line at myGannett
Many kinds of appointments (from allergy injections, brief phone assessments with CAPS, nurse visits, etc.) may be scheduled online via myGannett (our secure web portal). You may schedule these appointments at any time.
Make the most of your appointment
When you come for an appointment, please know that we see ourselves as your partners in taking care of your health.
- Talk with us about your concerns;
- Ask questions;
- Let us know if you are ever unclear, confused, or uncomfortable
- If you have questions/concerns that cannot all be addressed in a single visit, please schedule a follow-up appointment
If you are not able to make your appointment, please cancel so the time can be used by someone else.
- Click on the blue myGannett button to cancel any Gannett appointment.
- Call 607 255-5155 to cancel or reschedule.
A $20 missed appointment fee will be charged for appointments that are not cancelled before 8:30 am the day of the appointment. This applies to both in person and phone appointments.
Also, please be aware that, due to the high demand for services, we cannot hold your appointment if you are more than 10 minutes late, and you will be charged the $20 missed appointment fee.
If you have questions or concerns, praise or complaints, suggestions or needs, please contact a Gannett Patient Advocate.