Please scroll down for details.
Scheduling an appointment in advance is required
for most services. Please see below for instructions.
Log in to myGannett using your CU web login
information. Enter your birth date, and then select "Appointments."
EXCEPTIONS - Counseling in-person appointments, BASICS appointments, Physical Therapy post-operation & workers compensation appointments, and Massage Therapy appointments must be scheduled by phone (see below).
Schedule by phone
(During business hours)
Medical appointments: Call 607 255-5155 and press 3
- Counseling (CAPS) appointments: Call 607 255-5155 and press 3
- BASICS appointments: Call 607 255-4782 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Physical therapy & massage therapy appointments: Call 607 255-7217
Pre-appointment questionnaires (REQUIRED*)
You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) BEFORE your visit by logging in to myGannett. (*NOT required for CAPS appointments, BASICS appointments, and allergy and immunization visits.)
- If questionnaires are not completed beforehand, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concerns, call Gannett at 607 255-5155 during business hours to discuss.
- If you do not have a Cornell NetID and can’t use myGannett, please
arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to complete questionnaires.
When to arrive & what to bring
Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment. Bring your Cornell ID, plus your private health insurance card and pharmacy insurance card if you are not enrolled in Cornell's Student Health Plan (SHP).
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time. A $25 missed-appointment fee will apply if you cancel after 8:30 am on the day of your appointment.
By phone: call 607 255-5155 during business hours (PT patients: call 607 255-7217)
Online: log in to myGannett
If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL to cancel / reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.
A $25 missed-appointment fee will apply if ...
- You miss your appointment.
- You cancel after 8:30 am on the day of your appointment.
- You are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, and you are asked to reschedule.
If you have questions or concerns, praise or complaints, suggestions or needs, please contact a Gannett Patient Advocate.