24-Hour Phone Consultation
Gannett Health Services
110 Ho Plaza
Ithaca, NY 14853-3101
Tel: 607 255-5155
Fax: 607 255-0269
In case of emergency
♦ ON CAMPUS, call the Cornell Police.
- 911 from a campus phone
- 607 255-1111 from a cell or non-campus phone
- Blue Light Phone or campus emergency phone: lift the receiver or press the button
♦ OFF CAMPUS, call 911.
♦ Gannett 24/7 phone consult: 607 255-5155
♦ Cayuga Medical Center
♦ Transportation options
♦ More information about what to do in an emergency
HELP! My friend drank too much.
Call 607 255-5155
Members of the Cornell community can call Gannett any time of day or night, every day of the year, to talk with a health care provider about a mental or physical health concern. We will help you determine what care you need, and how and when to get it.
- We offer consultation and advice for patients, clients, and all Cornell students (or for their concerned friends, family, faculty, or staff).
- If you need an appointment at Gannett, we will schedule you as soon as possible.
- If necessary, we will arrange transportation to the Cayuga Medical Center Emergency Department or Convenient Care Center.
When you call after-hours, Gannett's answering service will answer the phone. Just leave your name and the phone number at which we can reach you. Please stay by your phone: the on-call health care provider will return your call within 30 minutes. If you don't get a call back, please call again. On rare occasions, the correct phone number gets lost in translation.
If the Gannett phone number does not connect you with a person, something is wrong. Please call the Cornell University Police at 607 255-1111. The dispatcher will contact the on-call provider directly.
Urgent and after-hours care
If you need immediate care, refer to the emergency resources at right, or visit our After-Hours Care page.
Contact a Patient Advocate
To discuss any questions, concerns, complaints, or comments about your health care, please contact a Gannett Patient Advocate. We are here to help.