Are you feeling ...
- confused about the more intimate aspects of a relationship?
- unsure about if you want to take things "to the next level" or to maintain your commitment to abstinence?
- worried or anxious about something that happened (or didn't happen) during a sexual experience?
- concerned that something might be wrong due to painful intercourse or lack of enjoyment from sex?
Rest assured, you're not alone, and Gannett has resources to help you think through these and many more questions. Gannett's Clinical Counselor provides confidential appointments to all members of the Cornell community, and can make referrals to other medical and counseling support staff as necessary. Call Gannett or use myGannett to make an appointment.
Appointments with the Clinical Counselor are free to registered Cornell students. (Minimal visit charges apply to those who are not registered students. Please inquire at the time you make an appointment).
- Gannett resources for rape and sexual assault
- Cornell's SHARE (Sexual Harassment and Assault Response & Education) website
- Sexual health and well-being (birth control, testing, exams, relationships, communication, etc.)